The Radisson Blu Resort Maldives
Is a luxurious haven in the middle of the Indian Ocean. If you need assistance getting to the hotel’s island, our trained staff can provide up transportation for you. Experience some of the greatest snorkeling and diving in the world, as well as some of the best spots to observe whale sharks, throughout your trip. Local islands like Dhigurah and Maamigili are within easy reach, and guests may dive right here at our Dive and Water Sports Center. Sip champagne in the privacy of your villa’s pool while reminiscing about your day exploring Fenfushi’s coral reefs.
After spending a day relaxing on the beach, you may end the day at one of our many five-star restaurants serving delectable dishes from across the world. Not keen on venturing too far from the water? Take in the scenery while sipping a drink from the bar beside the pool or the beach bar. Guests may unwind with a massage at our Blu Spa, practice yoga in our Yoga Pavilion, and then spend the day with their loved ones in our gaming room or discovering the underwater world at our Dive and Water Sports Center. Send pictures to your loved ones of the stunning sunsets, delicious seafood dinners, and creative sandcastles you built with the free Wi-Fi.
7 NIGHTS COST / NO HIDDEN COST!
From Now to 23 Dec. All Inclusive $9.299 USD / Full Board $7.999 USD
From 24 Dec – 14 Jan. All Inclusive $10.599 USD / Full Board $9.229USD
From 15 Jan – 28 Feb. All Inclusive $9.732 USD / Full Board $8.273 USD
From 29 feb – 30 April. All Inclusive $9.333 USD / Full Board $8.073 USD
Book minimum 60 days prior arrival and you will get extra discount on early bird!
Book this amazing 40% discount offers until 20.09.2022
-Overwater Villa with Private Pool
-Full Board or All inclusive
-Meet & Greet by Radisson Blu Resort Maldives airport host at Velana International Airport.
-Return Transfers by Seaplane
-All Government Tax
Complimentary FREE Stay for Children:
Complimentary stay Child (2-11.99 years of age)
Child must share same room as parents
Child receive the same meal plan as confirmed for parents
Child must pay transfer charges
Child must pay the Green Tax of US$6.00 per child per night
- Access to shared TMA or domestic waiting lounge upon arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival at resort.
- Complimentary in-villa espresso machine, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Complimentary in-villa house bottled water (unlimited).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villa and public areas.
- Complimentary use of mask, snorkel and fins.
- Complimentary non-motorized watersports (except Catamaran).
- Complimentary scheduled group yoga sessions.
- Complimentary scheduled group fitness sessions.
- Multi-purpose sports court (tennis racket and balls are available on complimentary).
- Kids Club facilities and activities program
- Fitness center, library, games room with unlimited infused water and juice.
- Hair dryer in the villa
- Flat screen TV in the villa
- Iron and iron boards on request
- Weekly management cocktail every Thursday with Marine Biologist talks.
- Daily happy hour with 50% discount from 5pm to 6pm at Eats & Beats.
- 5 minutes’ jet lag back massage upon arrival at arrival lounge (based on availability).
- Refreshment (tea, coffee, infused water, juices and pastries) at arrival lounge available throughout the day.
- 2 main swimming pools with sun loungers, umbrellas, and towels.