Welcome to Mercure Maldives Kooddoo resort, an island enclave of serenity and romance. The best-value midscale resort in the Maldives. The 70 villas at Mercure Maldives Kooddoo resort perfectly mix Maldivian tradition and stylish contemporary design with absolute comfort and privacy – over aquamarine waters or under palms along the white sandy beach.
Your health and safety is our top priority, that’s why we have implemented Accor ALLSAFE hygiene and cleanliness global standards in combination with local regulations.
Alita, the all-day dining restaurant and bar, takes you on a new culinary journey every day, with constantly changing themed buffet evenings, as well as a tempting à la carte menu. Vistas Gastro Bar is a lively spot for global cuisine and premium drinks, against a backdrop of stunning Maldives sunsets.
Our PADI 5-star divers will show you some of the best diving spots in the Maldives, and you can also experience adventures from snorkelling and dolphin-watching to jet skiing and stand up paddle boarding. The PADI certified dive center also offers certification courses. Suvadiva Spa pampers you with an array of relaxing and rejuvenating massage and beauty treatments.
Are you celebrating your marriage? An anniversary? The renewal of your vows? We have the breathtaking location and a choice of packages to make the celebration of your love an occasion to cherish forever.
Mercure Maldives Kooddoo is situated on lush Kooddoo island in Gaafu Alifu Atoll in the southern Maldives. Our staff will be waiting with a warm welcome at Kooddoo Airport after your 55-minute flight from the capital Malé. No additional speedboat journey is required.
Mercure Maldives Kooddoo is proud to be part of the Accor Planet 21 programme. Every element – from the organic produce grown in our Chef’s Garden to local building materials and sustainable energy supplies – is geared towards minimising our impact on the island, and on the planet.
Come celebrate love and everything beautiful at Mercure Maldives Kooddoo resort, the best-value midscale 4/5 star resort in the south of Maldives.
- Water Sports
- Additional Services Included
- Guests may enjoy unlimited use of snorkeling and non-motorized water sports equipment during their stay. Free trail diving will be conducted daily in the swimming pool. Our team provides free snorkeling training for who needs extra guidance; this will be conducted in the swimming pool or in the lagoon.
- Sports & Activities
- Throughout the resort there are many activities for guests to enjoy including a flood lit Tennis court, Fitness Centre, Kid’s Club, Billiard table, Yoga and more.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in all of the resort’s Villas, Restaurants, Bars and Sports & Recreations facilities.
- Airport Lounge Service
- Upon arrival to the Maldives, our guests shall be met at the outer arrival hall by our Airport Representatives and escorted to the Moonimaa Lounge at Malè Domestic airport where they may enjoy Wi-Fi access and the catering facilities to make the travel experience more comfortable.